SPLASH INTO REFRESHING
TAX AND LEGAL TOPICS
The Refresh Your Wealth Show is a nationally syndicated weekly Podcast dedicated to helping listeners “LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM”
Co-hosts Mark J. Kohler and Mat Sorensen discuss minimizing taxes, legal strategies, asset protection, retirement planning, real estate investing, business ownership, and how to practically build and keep wealth.
Everyone has an opinion. What’s yours?
- RYW 365 - OPEN FORUM Tax, Legal and Business Q&A from around the country - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 364 - Trademarks and Protecting Your Company Name and Slogan - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 363 - Good Debt versus Bad Debt...Dave Ramsey? - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 362 - OPEN FORUM Tax & Legal Show for Investors and Business Owners - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 361 - How to Build a $1 Million ROTH IRA - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 360 - Creative Ways to Pay for College - Part 2 - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 359 - OPEN FORUM SHOW - Answering Small Business, Tax & Legal Questions - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 358 - Creative Ways to Pay for College - Part 1 - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 357 - 5 Threats to Your Company Secrets - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 356 - Open Forum Show: Answering Tax and Legal Questions - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 355 - Is the Death Tax still Alive? - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 354 - The Game has Changed in Tax Planning - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 353 - Open Forum Show - Your Tax and Legal business/investment questions - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 352 - Private Lending: Making Loans and Borrowing Tips - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 351 - Joint Venture versus LLC: Pros and Cons - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 350 - Open Forum Show: Tax and Legal Business Questions Answered LIVE - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 349 - Side Hustle Tax and Legal Strategies - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 348 - Tips on Investing in Commercial Real Estate - (1969-12-31)
- RYW 347 - OPEN FORUM Show Answering Tax and Legal Questions - (1969-12-31)
LISTEN YOUR WAY
Open Forum Show is always a favorite of our listeners!! Listen in as Mark and Mat fielding questions in a fun and interesting format on Tax Strategies, Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Business Planning. Call in LIVE through Blog Talk Radio at...
Learn how to protect your company name, product, service names, or slogans with a federal trademark from the USPTO. Jarom Bergeson, an attorney at KKOS Lawyers, has filed over 100 trademarks for clients and explains the process, timeline, fees, and qualifications for...
Is all debt bad? Mark and Mat don't think so. Some debt is good and very important to building wealth. At the same time, any version of debt if it isn't handled with self-control and in a wise way. Mark and Mat break down 4 categories of debt, and positive smart ways...